Pasadena Landscaping Services
As a landscaper in Pasadena, we get calls from a variety of clients who are asking for a wide range of services. From sprinklers to custom water features to general landscaping, we provide a long list of services to help your yard look beautiful and inviting.
We believe you should be able to enjoy your land, not feel burdened by taking care of it or embarrassed because it needs a makeover. That’s why at Chuck’s Landscaping, we approach every project as if we were working on our own property because you deserve the best every step of the way.
Get the Most from Your Landscaper
When you are shopping around for Pasadena landscaping services, we encourage you to take the time to ask questions and get the information you need to choose the best company for the job.
We do our best to provide you with the information you need to make the decision, such as design plans and photos of past work, but we also take the time to answer any questions you may have about your project or our experience. We understand that it’s a privilege to work on our clients’ properties and we treat it as such every day we’re on the job.
Make sure you know who you’re hiring and what you’re paying for when you purchase Pasadena landscaping services. Look over the bid you receive and write down any questions you may have about it so you can get the information you need to get the most from your landscaper in Pasadena.
Landscaping Services We Offer in Pasadena
Dependable Sprinkler Repair in Pasadena
Why do so many people call Chuck’s Landscaping for sprinkler repair in Pasadena? Our responsiveness, our knowledge of the equipment, and our competitive pricing probably have something to do with it.
Our local irrigation contractors can service every inch of your system:
- Sprinkler heads & valves
- Sprinkler controllers, including smart WiFi sprinkler controllers like Rachio
- Environmental sensors
- Drip irrigation systems
- PVC pipes
- Sprinkler leaks
- Sprinkler drainage
- Zoning and zone additions
- Automatic sprinkler system repair
- Seasonal sprinkler inspections and tune-ups
- And more
At Chuck’s Landscaping, we only use high-quality irrigation parts and equipment from the most trusted names in the industry, like Rain Bird, Hunter, Toro, and K-Rain. That means you’ll get longer-lasting fixes that won’t break down a year later.
Visit our sprinkler repair & installation page to learn more, or call now to get a custom bid on your lawn irrigation needs.
Please note: we only service residential lawn and landscape irrigation systems. We do not service commercial sprinkler systems, or fire sprinklers.
Common Koi Pond Construction Mistakes to Avoid
At Chuck’s Landscaping, we provide a variety of services from lawn maintenance to custom koi pond design and construction. We are a full-service landscaping company with professionals that have the knowledge and experience to make your backyard dreams a reality.
As a provider of Pasadena landscaping, we get asked often if building your own koi pond can be done. It should be as simple as digging a hole, preparing it properly, and filling it with water, right?
Unfortunately, we find ourselves cleaning up DIY koi pond installations or even installations done by inexperienced landscapers all the time. That’s why it’s important to have an expert design and build your koi pond so your pond and your fish have the best chance.
Our team has built and designed many koi ponds, so you can be assured we won’t make these koi pond construction mistakes:
- Koi pond size – we know how big your pond needs to be to take care of the fish you want.
- Koi pond location requirements – did you know run-off water can harm your koi habitat or that koi fish need at least 4 hours of direct sunlight to survive, but too much sun can cause algae growth?
- Koi pond liner insufficient – the liner is expensive, so you may be tempted to try to buy as little as possible. This is a mistake – you need excess liner so it can overlap and properly line your pond.
- Koi pond construction mistakes – underestimating how hard it is to dig a proper hole happens all the time. Additionally, not building the proper depth, steepness, ledges, and borders is a common mistake.
You want to have your koi pond design and installation done by experienced professionals because if it’s done wrong, you’ll have a murky, grimy pool of water in your yard that attracts mosquitos and bacteria, which is the last thing you want for a backyard oasis.
How to Take Care of Your Koi Pond
Once you have your koi pond constructed by a landscaper in Pasadena, you should learn how to best take acer of your pond and your koi. As one of the top landscaping companies in Pasadena, we can offer some advice on how to maintain your koi pond:
- Use a filtration system that includes a purchased system as well as filtering plants that clean the water as they grow.
- Make sure there’s enough room in the pond for your koi fish to live comfortably. Too many fish or too small of a pond will cause too much waste that will eventually kill your fish.
- Check for and remove debris daily. Even though you have a filtration system, you will still get debris in your pond that can get caught in your filter or pump or harm your koi. Take the time to check for debris, including bugs, and remove them daily.
- Clean the pond well. When the water is changed, you should make sure you scrub the rocks and other items you have in the pond to prevent algae and maintain clean water.
- Be aware of koi predators in your area and make sure you take proper measures to protect your fish.
Some koi pond owners prefer not to worry about any of this themselves. If you’re interested in having help with maintaining your koi pond, be sure to ask us about our maintenance packages that can keep your koi pond looking great all year long.
We Love Landscaping in Pasadena
We love working in the Pasadena area providing landscaping to our wonderful clients, but it’s not the only city we service. Check out our service area don’t be afraid to give us a call if you have any questions.
Your backyard oasis is always just a phone call away. Contact us today to get started on the yard of your dreams.
Providing Service In The Following Cities
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- Oak View
- Woodland Hills
- Santa Clarita
- San Fernando
- Beverly Hills
- Santa Monica
- Los Angeles
- El Sugundo
- Manhattan Beach
- Pancho Palos Verdes
- Terminal Island
- Long Beach
- El Monte
- West Covina
- West Hills
- Warner Center
- Agoura Hills
- Sherman Oaks
- Van Nuys
- Granada Hills
- Porter Ranch
- Sun Valley
- Valley Glen
- Panorama City
- And more