Lawn Sprinkler Repair in Canoga Park & More
Dependable irrigation repair & installation services in Los Angeles and Ventura counties
Keeping your lawn looking green and healthy can be a lot of hard work, especially if your sprinkler system isn’t working!
The good news is that help is near. Charles “Chuck” Munford and his team of Los Angles sprinkler repair specialists can get any part of your irrigation fixed in record time. With prompt, professional service, years of experience, and a deep knowledge of the best irrigation equipment available, you’ll be glad you called Chuck’s Landscaping for your lawn irrigation needs.
Our team is happy to offer lawn sprinkler installation and repair throughout the greater Los Angeles area and Southern Calfiornia, including:
Our Lawn Irrigation Services
- New sprinkler system installations
- Sprinkler system repairs and replacements
- Drip irrigation installation and maintenance
- Smart sprinkler controller installation & programming
Our time quickly fills up with sprinkler repair jobs during the spring and summer months, so call as soon as possible to book your appointment.
When it comes to new sprinkler system installations, we try our best to cater to our client’s needs, doing whatever we can to ensure that the finished project is exactly what they had in mind. Our experience will help you avoid costly mistakes like poor zoning, excess runoff, water pressure issues, and neglecting other planned changes to your yard.
Additionally, we work to keep each project as simple, affordable and as quality as possible, relying on industry-leading equipment from brands like Rainbird, Hunter, and Toro. Lastly, we will show you exactly how to operate your sprinkler controller, configure the initial settings, and ensure that your new system will keep your yard and landscape lush while following all local watering ordinances.
After years of fixing broken or leaking sprinkler heads, adjusting controller settings to improve efficiency, or upgrading existing systems, we think it’s safe to say that our team can handle any sprinkler repair in the Los Angeles area. Our technicians are fully equipped to tackle the following repairs:
- Sprinkler heads, including popup sprinkler heads and rotor heads
- Water lines and PVC pipes
- Sprinkler wiring
- Sprinkler valve check
- Leaks & drainage
- Conventional & smart controllers
- Environmental sensors
- General maintenance and seasonal inspections
- Efficiency upgrades
- And more
How much do our sprinkler repairs cost?
The cost of your repairs depends on the extent and type of damage, the equipment needed to repair it, and the time required. You’re always welcome to call for a free estimate of your repair needs.
Smart Sprinkler Controllers
We proudly install the latest in smart controllers. Upgrading your old manual or programmable sprinkler timer to a Wi-Fi smart controller improves your system’s efficiency, helps to reduce the amount of runoff and over watering to your lawn, and ensures your sprinklers will always run on time. Smart sprinkler controllers by leading manufacturers, such as Rachio, allow homeowners to remotely access and control their system while monitoring usage. They can also sync with local weather data to avoid watering when your lawn is dormant or when bad weather is on the way.
If you want a reliable, efficient and convenient sprinkler controller that will last for years to come, let us install one today.
If news of climate change has you worried about your own carbon footprint, you should start thinking about switching your lawn to a drip irrigation system. Drip Irrigation systems work by assigning each plant a certain amount of water that drips directly onto its roots, drastically lowering the amount of water used by your lawn in the process. We often install drip irrigation systems to cover specific kinds of plants, such as potted plants, non-native plants, and plants with wildly different watering needs than the rest of your yard. They are also popular for flower gardens that have more exacting water needs.
We Are a Local Lawn Sprinkler Repair Service
Our team only works with irrigation systems, including outdoor in-ground lawn sprinklers and drip irrigation systems. We primarily service residential sprinklers, but may service commercial systems in some circumstances.
Sorry, but we do not service fire sprinkler systems. A local plumber should be able to help you with your fire sprinkler needs.
Why Call Us to Repair Your Sprinklers?
- We’re irrigation experts. Other landscaping companies, handymen, and plumbers don’t know lawn irrigation like we do. That means you’ll pay for fewer unnecessary repairs and wasted time.
- We only install high-quality parts. We depend on trusted brands like Hunter and Rain Bird for our repairs and new system installations.
- We offer professional service. Expect clear communication, transparent pricing, and quality workmanship.
- We charge fair rates. We strive to provide an accurate up front quote for all jobs, so you’ll know what you’re getting into.
- We only hire the best, most reliable technicians we can find, so you’ll always be happy with the results.
- No problem is too big or too small. From swapping a couple of heads to redoing your entire drainage system, we can help.
- We’re ready to earn your business the old fashioned way. You won’t find a sprinkler repair company that works harder anywhere.
- We offer so much more. When you call the same company to repair your sprinklers, fix your fence, install a fish pond, clean up your gardening and redo your curbside landscape, you’ll get the convenience of working with a single company instead of several.