Sprinkler Repair & Installation
Why is it that sprinkler systems seem to develop so many problems? We think it is because many are installed by general contractors or just someone off Craigslist who doesn’t really know what they are doing. They don’t care enough to source and install good quality parts and don’t take the time to explain to you what you need to know. The result is frequent breaks, clogs and other issues.
You can avoid all of that by choosing the professionals at Chuck’s Landscaping. We only install high-quality parts from leading manufacturers, we get to the root of your sprinkler problem, and we explain what you need to know to keep your system running trouble-free for years.
Our sprinkler services include:
- New sprinkler system installation
- Sprinkler system repairs and equipment replacement
- Drip irrigation system installation and maintenance
- Automatic sprinkler and smart sprinkler controller setup
- Sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler valves
- Sprinkler backflow devices
- Sprinkler PVC pipes and tubing
- Runoff fixes
- Sprinkler zoning
- Water use audits & upgrades
We can also help you choose new water-saving plants that will elevate your yard, even without an irrigation system.
So stop watering the sidewalk and start working with Tarzana’s lawn irrigation professionals.