Sprinkler Repair in Reseda
Broken sprinkler systems are a hassle. They don’t just create brown or yellow spots on your lawn. They also cost you in wasted water and reduce the health of the flowers and plants you invested in. Fixing a brown spot on your lawn is one thing, but killing a shrub or a tree can quickly add up!
Chuck’s Landscaping can fix your lawn sprinklers, or change the system, so that the water is dispersed properly. The result is a well watered lawn, healthy green grass, and plants that stand upright and look happy. A healthy yard will boost your mood, instead of causing you stress.
If your irrigation system is broken beyond repair, or if you simply need a new one, Chuck’s Landscaping also handles sprinkler system design and installation. We install automatic sprinkler systems using smart sprinkler controllers from leading brands like Rainbird, so you can control and monitor your system use from any smartphone.
Furthermore, if your grass is dead, we also perform sod laying, so you can start your new system off with a clean slate of healthy grass. So if you’ve been watering your yard by hand, it’s time to call in the experts.
Let us cover every inch of your lawn irrigation system:
- Sprinkler spray heads and nozzles
- Sprinkler nozzle and spray head adjustments
- Automatic irrigation systems
- Sprayer and rotor replacement
- Rotor heads
- Impact sprinkler heads
- Sprinkler wiring repair
- Sprinkler hose and tubing replacement
- Zone additions
- Solenoid repair
- Automatic sprinkler shut-off systems
- PVC pipe replacement and repair
- Water pressure adjustments
- Selecting and installing timers
- Timer adjustments and programming
- Valve, head, and system leaks
- Pressure regulators
- Installing and replacing sprinkler valves
- Installing new sprinkler systems
- Drainage repair and installation
- Sprinkler system installation
- Minimizing driveway runoff
- Above ground irrigation solutions
- New irrigation system installation
- Backflow preventer repair
- And more
Learn more about our lawn sprinkler repair & installation services »
We also offer full drip irrigation services, including drip irrigation system design, additions, and maintenance. We can even integrate your drip system into your in-ground sprinkler system, making it even easier to keep your garden looking amazing. So if you’re looking for a full-service irrigation contractor to take control of your yard, help isn’t far away.
Our team is prepared to work with all leading equipment brands, including Rain Bird, Orbit, Melnor, Gilmour, Aqua Joe, Yardsmith, and more.
Please note that we only service residential lawn sprinkler systems. We do not service fire sprinkler systems.
If you’re looking to lower your water use, another great option is to have us install a low-water xeriscape. We combine native and low-water use plants with hardy shrubs, natural rock, gravel, decorative boulders, and other hardscape materials to create a gorgeous, unique front yard or back yard that uses a fraction of the water of a typical lawns. If your lawn sprinkler system is basically non operational, this is also a great way to transform the space without the need for a brand new sprinkler system.