Residential Pond Construction
A custom backyard pond is the perfect way to add a touch of nature to your home—for a lot less than you think. At Chuck’s Landscaping, we’re proud to offer high quality custom pond design and construction services throughout the Los Angeles area. 100% of our ponds are designed to be environmentally friendly, low maintenance, and long lasting, so you’ll enjoy your new pond for years to come.
Why Call Chuck’s Landscaping for a Custom Pond Installation?
At Chuck’s Landscaping, we pride ourselves on combining high quality parts with high quality workmanship. Our custom ponds bring it all together with breathtaking, environmentally friendly, and long-lasting designs that will totally transform your yard.
- We are a locally owned and operated company with a small, focused team that treats our clients like family.
- We work in a wide array of styles, from contemporary and modern to classic, Spanish, and transitional.
- If you know exactly what kind of pond you want, down to the stones, we can bring it to life.
- If you have no idea what kind of pond you want, we can work with the environment, your tastes and your budget to create the pond you never even knew you wanted.
- We also offer ongoing pond maintence and pond repairs to keep your pond clean, safe, and running smoothly.
We Can Design & Install a Variety of Ponds
Call us any time for:
- Flagstone ponds
- Natural rock ponds
- Water gardens
- Stream beds
- Garden ponds
- Fish and koi ponds
- Turtle ponds
- Ponds with fountains
- Ponds with fire features
- Ponds with custom lighting
- Ponds with waterfalls
The Benefits of a Custom Pond
- Add value to your property – A custom pond installation can help transform an otherwise forgettable yard, and property buyers will appreciate it too. A stunning custom pond can help your home stand out in a crowded housing market.
- Improve your environment – It may sound counterintuitive, but once your pond is full it doesn’t require much water. Our clients have found that their new backyard ponds require less water month to month than the plants or lawn that they replaced. Creating an environment for wildlife and plant life can bring new life to your yard as well.
- Stress relief – It’s hard to see just how relaxing and luxurious it can be to have your own pond until you actually own one. Unwind while feeding your koi fish, or just pull up a chair, a glass of wine and a good book.
Ready for your Own Pond?
Get a free estimate for your custom pond design & installation today.