Canoga Park’s custom pond design & build specialists
Custom backyard ponds or pondless waterfalls can be the perfect way to add a touch of nature to your home—for a lot less than you think. At Chuck’s Landscaping, we’re proud to offer high-quality custom pond design and pond construction in Canoga Park, California and throughout the Los Angeles area.
100% of our ponds are designed to be environmentally friendly, low maintenance, and long lasting, so you can enjoy your new pond for years to come.
Custom Pond Installation Done Right
At Chuck’s Landscaping, we pride ourselves on combining high-quality parts with high-quality workmanship. Our custom pond designs bring it all together with breathtaking, environmentally friendly, and long-lasting ponds that will totally transform your yard.
We have years of experience building backyard water features that create the kind of view one can only dream of! We handle everything from custom waterscapes, pondless waterfalls, and residential pond construction to fountain cleaning and sprinkler repairs.
Our team of pond builders and landscaping experts are completely committed to transforming your backyard dream into a reality. Call us today for a free consultation and discover what we can do for your yard!
Why Should Chuck Be Your Pond Contractor?
- We are a locally owned and operated pond construction company with a small, focused team that treats our clients like family.
- We work in a wide array of styles, from contemporary and modern to classic, Spanish, and transitional.
- If you know exactly what kind of pond you want, down to the stones, we have the resources and expertise to bring it to life.
- If you have no idea what kind of pond you want, our experts can work with the environment, your tastes and your budget to create the pond you never even knew you wanted.
Maintaining Your Pond or Water Feature
We believe in the importance of creating custom waterscapes that not only look nice, but are also easy to maintain. Cleaning and maintaining your water feature is often just an afterthought for homeowners, but is nonetheless work that needs to be done regularly.
Chuck’s Landscaping wants to make owning water features as painless as possible for you. That’s why we strive to design all of our waterscapes to be easy to maintain and inexpensive to run.
We Can Design & Install a Variety of Ponds
- Flagstone ponds
- Natural rock ponds
- Water gardens
- Stream beds
- Garden ponds
- Natural ponds
- Fish ponds
- Koi ponds
- Turtle ponds
- Ponds with fountains
- Ponds with fire features
- Ponds with custom lighting
- Indoor and outdoor ponds
We can also incorporate a custom waterfall into your new pond.
Great Filtration is the Key to a Great Pond
You can’t have a healthy, easy to maintain backyard pond without great filtration. That’s why we have worked with virtually every pond filtration under the sun, including mechanical, chemical and bio filters, to find the best solutions for our clients. Today, we install mechanical and biological filters on most of our ponds, but the ideal filter configuration will depend on:
- The type and number of fish
- The volume and depth of your pond
- Which plants have been installed
- Whether or not your pond has a waterfall
Call us any time to discuss your pond filtration options.
Fish & Koi Pond Installation
There is nothing like a koi pond or fish pond to turn an ordinary yard into an unforgettable yard.
Don’t trust a pool service or regular landscaper with your aquatic landscaping. That’s especially true when installing a fish pond, since a good-looking pond just isn’t good enough. Our team of licensed Aquascape contractors will show you what to expect when raising your koi or pond fish, from feeding and everyday care to disease prevention.
The best koi pond designs will also factor in potential changes to your pond over time, such as introducing turtles or other aquatic life. Our koi pond construction team will take special considerations when it comes to aeration, choosing the right plants, and keeping the water’s chemical levels perfectly balanced. We do our best to factor in all of your ideas to this process as well.
The Benefits of a Custom Pond
- Add value to your property – A custom pond installation can help transform an otherwise forgettable yard, and property buyers will appreciate it too. A stunning custom pond can make your home stand out in a crowded housing market.
- Improve your environment – It may sound counterintuitive, but once your pond is full it doesn’t need much water. Our clients have found that their new backyard ponds require less water month to month than the plants or lawn that they replaced. Creating an environment for wildlife and plant life can bring new life to your yard as well.
- Stress relief – It’s hard to see just how relaxing and luxurious it can be to have your own pond until you actually own one. Unwind while feeding your koi fish, or just pull up a chair, a glass of wine and a good book.
Canoga Park & More
Looking for a “pond builder near me”? Our team is proud to offer pond construction in:
Don’t wait! Please, give us a call for your free quote today, and we’ll send one of our professionals to your house for a consultation ASAP!
Custom Water Feature Repair Services
From experience, we know that having professional landscapers on call when your fountain unexpectedly springs a leak or your custom pond needs a cleaning to showcase its full beauty, can come in handy. Whether you need someone with experience building water features or repairing them, our expert technicians will work with you to find and address your problem. So, if you are interested in building a residential or commercial water feature on your property or need repair work done, contact us today for a free consultation to learn more about what we can do for your backyard view.
Ready for your Own Pond?
Get a free estimate for your custom pond design & installation today.